Village Catedral offers the following services:
- 24 hours reception.
- Half and Full Board.
- Wi Fi in publica reas and all units without additional cost.
- Luggage Service.
Check in 4 pm / Check out 10 am.
Recreatio activities (Summer – hiking, trekking, climbing; Winter – Coordination of ski lifts tickets, ski school, rental equipment).
Free Parking lot.
Club House for children (Winter season).
Housekeeping and cleanind daily.
Access to spa. Heated indoor pool, Whirpool, Locker romos, Dry sauna, Scottish shower, Finnish bath, Hydrotherapy with ozone, Gym, Pilates, Relax room.
More than 120 kilometers of tracks and paths and 1200 hectares of skiing. Exclusive Teleskies to reach out to expert slopes. 38 lifting means, with a carrying capacity of approx. 35,000 skiers per hour:1 Rail Cable
- 10 Double chairlifts
- 1 six-seat chairlift
- 1 Chairlift combi (quadruple and double)
- 2 Quad Chairs
- 3 Triple chairlifts
- 10 Singles ski lifts
- 2 Double T-Bar
- 7 Soga lift singles
- 1 Quad cablecar
- 19 Gastronomic Paradores. The most complete base in South America.
- Base height: 1030 masl
- Height of the Summit: 2180 masl
- Maximum track height: 2180 masl
- Maximum off-piste height: 2180 masl
- Ski slope: 1150 m
- Skiable surface: 1200 hectares
- Maximum ski length: 9 kilometers
- Minimum slope: 3º – maximum 60º
Average snowfall during the season (according to statistics):
- Summit (2180 masl): 6 meters
- Intermediate (1600 masl): 3 meters
- Base (1030 masl): 1.5 meters
Temperature and Climate:
- Temperature in winter
- Average minimum: – 2 °
- Average high: 12 °
- Dry climate with prevailing winds of the Southwest sector
Schedules Means of Elevation:
Every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Subject to weather conditions).